Why isn't my card-reader recognized as a mass storage device? - card reader storage
Ok, again. I have a GE 24-in-1 (97949) Card Reader. I'm running Windows XP. I should be able to log in and XP recognized as an external storage. BY drivers' instructions are not necessary if you are using XP! However, if you connect the USB cable from the Experts "hardware starts looking for drivers. I went to the manufacturer's website and installing the driver does not work. She said, I quote:" This program can be run only on Windows 98 ". I do not need to know where to find the driver to call. No need for the manufacturers technical support. What do I need to know is, why not XP recognize my peripheral devices such as mass storage (which is the same with cameras, flash drives, etc., new, old, whatever)?
No comments:
Post a Comment