Monday, December 7, 2009

Rabbit Hut My Mae Rabbit Is Aggressive And Has Biten Members Of My Family. Why Was He Like This And How Can I Change It?

My mae rabbit is aggressive and has biten members of my family. why was he like this and how can i change it? - rabbit hut

I bought my male rabbit family that had a Frind for one year. Big mistake. nuetered never, and it seems, because she lived alone with the person who bought it is turned off, I can but with a different rabbit. Humping maintains a football and the shedding of hair when I was still very soft brush strokes and when we him, he is now a growl, bite, and we custom in its vicinity. We are a loving family and try to run around a lot of love and attention and open spaces, give love to run around the garden. Toys, food, fresh water and constant hot air St shelters and charming and full of hay. What we have done wrong, it was so bad tempered and aggressive, and how we can solve this problem? Any help would be appreciated, thank you v much.

No comments:

Post a Comment