Where can I purchase Adult Eeyore Footed Pajamas at (size XL or 1X)? - eeyore pajamas
I have to search the web for them like crazy! I do not perfer to e-bay .. somebody has an idea?
Where can I purchase Adult Eeyore Footed Pajamas at (size XL or 1X)? - eeyore pajamas
I have to search the web for them like crazy! I do not perfer to e-bay .. somebody has an idea?
Copyright 2009 Advanced supplies fabric. Powered by
Blogger.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress theme by digitalnature
6 comments:
put an ad in Craigslist
Find on this site. This is a website that is all kind of hard to find sizes and styles of footed pajamas. Go to the "adult" and how it moves down the size options are increasing. You footies even up to XXXL. This site is very new and still little known. You can spread the word.
Find on this site. This is a website that is all kind of hard to find sizes and styles of footed pajamas. Go to the "adult" and how it moves down the size options are increasing. You footies even up to XXXL. This site is very new and still little known. You can spread the word.
Well, I think a question is difficult to find, sorry: - [
Here are a pair of pants and shirt with Eeyore PJ set, maybe I could sew together and then find Eeyore slippers and sew them on your feet?
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d ...
Have you tried Amazon?
Have you tried Amazon?
Post a Comment