Saturday, January 16, 2010

Nightmare Before Christmas Figurines What Should I Collect? I Love Figurines...cartoons..horror..… Do U Collect?

What should i collect? I love figurines...cartoons..horror..… do u collect? - nightmare before christmas figurines

I want to help pick up something.

I like Disney cartoons .. Spesh. Aladdin and the Lion King.
but I also like movies like "The Nightmare Before Christmas, and also shows that the Simpsons and Futurama.

I know theres a ti 2inch can be entered as numbers, but do not know.

I like books .. too.

How do you collect?

5 comments:

flingebu... said...

If you really want to collect, there is much you can do. Most serious collectors have several specific objectives. For example, what one or two films in particular or individual. For example, the King can) the lion posters, figurines, collectibles and even cells of origin of products (art, photographs have been buying the film.

However, you must gather the things you love and who are in what might you choose, also depends how much money or how much space you have interest.

rmomala said...

I think you should see n your parents if there at Disney World and Disneyland will be started for his ideas ..

Perhaps you could look at Disney panels have Nice. They do not occupy space when a frame is mounted on the mural.

Perhaps, 56 years, department stores and have an idea there. They have great things.

Christmas decorations. A large collection of hand blown by an artist known and will be evaluated with the age ...

I collected glass of tea (Division 56) ornaments. Collection, it is easier to buy gifts for people.

supenelo... said...

Instead of collecting a certain figure, that the banks are not Disney or Disney or Disney Music Boxes Bells?

D P said...

My son and I collect everything from Star Wars.

Blue T said...

Try coins. It should not cost much. You can to the bank and the selection of an image part (as the name you want) for exactly face value. A box of $ 25 coins, a box of Nickels is $ 100, a box of pennies is $ 250 and boxes of quarters or half of $ 500 U.S. dollars. You do not buy the whole box. The bank can take a lot of want.

If you get a box, you can by and get better parts (there are books on this or websites) Help. You can pick up an album of coins and try to fill all the holes (get and for each year) or simply the pursuit of interesting.

The parts will not be returned to the bench and put directly into your account (even though it is often better, the value of the currencies of various banks return (not just another class to find but at another bank) is not an t always the same coin and again). Everything you find here were obtained at face value. You'll be surprised what people thought. Check out these links to see:
http://www.coincommunity.com/forUM / theme ...
http://www.coincommunity.com/forum/topic ...
http://www.foundinrolls.com/

See also some interesting conclusions.

There are things looking for: wheat cents, ten silver, quarter silver, old coins, error coins, coins with "S mintmark - it could be an evidence room, etc. There is always the possibility that you will find a treasure !

It also makes sense to buy a red book. It can help you to be able to answer your price coins and many questions.

Or if it is not for you ...

http://www.spacefem.com/quizzes/hobby/

Post a Comment