Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tvm Calculator How To Use Financial Calculator TI BAII Plus?

How to use financial calculator TI BAII Plus? - tvm calculator

Or a pro on this machine?

I try to find the interest rate and gives me a different answer to my classmates.

PV = -10,000
FV = 15,814
4 = No
A project of the E / S
assumed equal to 12.14
but my answer will come to 145.68 with a * in the upper part of the answer

I have yet to clean the TVM, said MEM and reached WORK.

Suggestions? This is done with the composition and other simple equations.

1 comment:

Myra A said...

Make sure P / Y and C / Y are one. P / Y is the number of payments per year and C / Y is the number of periods per year. To change the I 2 / S and P / O appears. Type 1 and press the Enter key (top left). This is automatically adjusted for C / Y for that too. Write back if you still have problems

Post a Comment