How can you tell if you have a dual disorder? - alcohol addiction article
I had these doubts and questions that have been ruined a dream, my life. My girlfriend and I lived together in my apartment. We are generally mild and favorable to them of my girlfriend's father died of heart complications. Since then, my friend was unreasonable and began with the addiction to drink. He wanted to know whether the death of his father and his alcohol addiction directly related to the development, because I read this article in a magazine that says little more than two diseases. I just want to know if you think you've bought my girlfriend this disorder on the basis of his behavior lately.
6 comments:
Does your GF to drink before a regular basis? If not, it is most likely to stand the loss of his father in context. She cries, it is in pain with alcohol and drugs to self-medication. I know firsthand how overwhelming it is to lose a parent. It needs a handle on this before they become dependent on alcohol. Some people have great difficulty may significantly to the loss of a loved one, and perhaps some advice to help deal with it.
Only a qualified therapist or psychologist can diagnose certain. Call your local telephone hotline for crisis prevention and be able treament options and intervention.
Yes, I would say that by the death of his father, and sometimes it takes a while to work through Greving Pross. I suspect you have depression. And alcohol abuse could be born with a disorder, to drink, so they died not drink, but when his father, it was too much for them. Try to be as cheap as possible, and if you want bread hering about it. It must really go, otherwise things would get worse and ..
I'm no expert, but here are tested on the suffering of a loved one. This is not a disorder. It is a natural human reaction to every stage in
What drink alcohol excessively, had started drinking a loved excessivly after his mother died and she was not required. He was an alcoholic, went to AA and that was not linked so directly to this organization.
It's just my own experience.
Over time, I would say yes! Help for some good advice before finding the problem worse. It is based on an inclined plane ... Pain differently ... it will not function properly through her grief she has her head in a bottle. Drink only causes depression and makes the situation even worse. If it's your friend who could speak with some common friends or family for help. She is happy, you have. I'm not sure if I would call double trouble ... I think the best statement that you are using the wrong patch ....
A double disease is a rare disease that causes a merger or an interaction between the complications of mental health and substance abuse. The disadvantage of this disease that can operate the high capacity of his girlfriend, or to influence behavior even in public.
Now it is obvious that it is strongly affected by the death of his father. Therefore, it is still too early to say if you have symptoms of a dual diagnosis. I can only say, now it will be for his brother.
Post a Comment