How much money should we bring on our trip to London? - london excursions
My husband and I go to London, England will be for 8 days in May, how much money for meals, excursions, souvenirs, pocket money, etc., required?
Thank you in advance. I really appreciate your help.
9 comments:
Hello Twinpea
I hope you GEAT a visit to London.
As noted above, London is still quite expensive (I live here, so I know!) And the exchange rate makes things worse at the visiting Americans.
Much depends on how well that if you want to eat. This is a rough guide, per person:
Breakfast: coffee, cake 4 pounds, what breakfast in a cafe: 6 pounds
Lunch: Nice sandwiches purchased from a caterer: £ 4 Traditional pub food: 7 lbs. The hotel is located in the menu Restaurat best price: € 10 - € 12
Dinner: Low price restaurant chain (Pizza Hut) 10 €. Two seats in restaurant average price of EUR 15 to 20 €. Three courses in the restaurant better: £ 35 - € 40. N includin wine. Of course you can always crazy and eating the main town attractions such as The Ivy, Wilkins, River Cafe and at the end of spending £ 100 + per person.
I do not know much about hiking, but you might want a ticket for the Society of London tour that lets you upload and download the tour bus and opening it if he wants to buy.
http: / / www.theoriginaltour.com/
If you want to use the public transport (), the most Londoners use the Underground for travel should also each have a pre-paid Oyster card from any station. To £ 10 depending on the train shows 50% cheaper than buying individual tickets.
https: / / / oyster oyster.tfl.gov.uk / entry.de ...
As with any big city, London very expensive if you go the sights, but try a small café and restaurants outside of the main streets and eat for half price to be found.
For more information, I am happy to help. Write me at my Yahoo account.
Find out what you / You can spend a day and then find the exchange rate - that is now incredibly difficult to plan - thanks to Bush. Use this number with 30% more and take traveler's checks for most - not all cash.
I have the prices in the UK to twice the United States. In London, the double again. Vending Machines (ATMs) in all banks. Everyone uses and local banks have no additional cost, is to reduce the exchange rate and if your bank does not have a surcharge of its much better than traveler's checks. Splurge on a meal in a dorm or living outside the city, take the train ant. Shop the local market for b'fast and picnics. The traffic is terrible for use underground.
I have the prices in the UK to twice the United States. In London, the double again. Vending Machines (ATMs) in all banks. Everyone uses and local banks have no additional cost, is to reduce the exchange rate and if your bank does not have a surcharge of its much better than traveler's checks. Splurge on a meal in a dorm or living outside the city, take the train ant. Shop the local market for b'fast and picnics. The traffic is terrible for use underground.
I live in England and they say I should proberly change money for an amount of U.S. $ 400 / 600 ignore, to the comment that is totally wrong
do not have cash as there are a lot of street crime, but London is an expensive city to be ready to
to a lot of money in this country is so large and expensive
Great article I found in blogbucket:
http://blogbucket.net/?p=37
Many
Post a Comment