Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Medical Journal Club Do I Have A Good Chance To Transfer To Cornell?

Do I have a good chance to transfer to Cornell? - medical journal club

Hello, I'm in second year at Rutgers University and at the time, I specializing in food science. I'm planning to Cornell University in the fall of 09 '.

When I asked CALS Cornell Agricultural Sciences with a major
My high school GPA: 3.76
My current average in school: 3.69

Freshman
CASE
Elementary Japanese: a
EAD: B +
Writing Center: Go
Introduction to Chemistry: A
Introduction to Food and Nutrition: A
Introduction Food Lab: A

SPRING
Calculation:
Primary Japanese2: A
EAD2: B +
Nutrition and Health: B

Sophomore
CASE
General Chemistry: C + (Kyaayayaya!)
Chemistry Lab: B +
Basic Materials: B +
Statistics: A
Food Science: A

I will participate in the search for the next semester.

EC: Japanese College Club (Vice President), representatives of Agricultural Sciences, Rutgers Medical Journal (layout editor)
High School Club Asia (Chairman), intent Club (Co-chair), Concert Choir (Vice President)

Awards: University: SEBS Scholarship
Chemistry Lyceum Olympiad DUH), a County Regional Medical Forum and Price (Choir .. Some high school scholarships and student.

PS: 1.I the level of general chemistry and thought it would be easy to get an A in the class. And I was very surprised when I learned that my final grade for the class. I said a good relationship with the professor of chemistry and to write a good recommendation .. But I'm not sure rec. can cover the bad grade.
2. My average last year in high school was really awful. I have a C AP Chemistry.

Can you tell me what are my chances .. or can me tips to improve my stats page?
I can not sleep or think about something else, because I discovered that my final grade for the last semester .. T_T please help me ..
Thank you very much for reading!

2 comments:

Vanquished Memories said...

Hmmm ... I think you have a small problem at Cornell University. The average GPA of transfer students at Cornell University is located at 3.8, I think. You should check this information in order to be safe. I do not want to give anyone false hope, then I'm sorry if this discourages you. You should this question in the forum of the private university, which might be helpful if people on Yahoo Answers.

morphy said...

No offense, but you have to take additional courses, and C + really ruined it for you. the probability is 30%. try to improve, for example, is under Bio-Chem and nails an A, it shows that they play a role. At the same occurs in the context of an investigation or something in the school, which really help the transfer.

Post a Comment