Sunday, January 17, 2010

Pc Sat Nav Software I Am Not A Pc Expert So Can Anyone Tell Me How To Download Traffic Camera Warnings On To My Tomtom One Sat Nav

I am not a pc expert so can anyone tell me how to download traffic camera warnings on to my Tomtom One Sat Nav - pc sat nav software

I have a PC with Windows XP

3 comments:

Ripped00... said...

Go to this page and follow the instructions that are very specific for each brand and model. You have to pay if ...

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com

Ripped00... said...

Go to this page and follow the instructions that are very specific for each brand and model. You have to pay if ...

http://www.pocketgpsworld.com

AnswerMa... said...

Just buy the software TomTom Traffic ... To update your TomTom to accept the traffic and can only assure you that your PC via an FM tuner, it has updated it to get traffic and that's all.

Post a Comment