Saturday, February 6, 2010

Chewing Gum With Anti Bacterial Urgent Help Needed. I Am Searching For A Anti-Nicotine Chemicals Or Substance For Quit Smoking?

Urgent Help Needed. I am searching for a Anti-Nicotine chemicals or substance for Quit Smoking? - chewing gum with anti bacterial

I want to know about stopping the fight against chemicals, nicotine or drugs for treating smoking. By smoking. I've quit many times, can not succeed. I have tried all the options as an alternative smoking chewing gum, chocolate, control of myself in the desire of something else. But nothing can be done, at long last I am interested in the substance anti-nicotine nicotine in my body and blood obtained. Please help. Your suggestions are welcome. Please give me a solution. Thank you in advance.

1 comment:

HK3738 said...

Nicotera replacement without prescription in the form of patches, gum and candy available. You can Nicotera prescription inhaled or nasal spray. This is useful. Other drugs are as Zyban / Wellbutrin or Chantix. Chantix is new and can not therefore in the world are available and insurance for the poor in the areas subject to availability. They will discuss with a doctor, good luck

Post a Comment