Saturday, February 6, 2010

Insulated Coolers For Shipping Columbus Ohio You Can't Bring Food In To KNOTT's Berry Farm!?

You can't bring food in to KNOTT's Berry Farm!? - insulated coolers for shipping columbus ohio

Illegal items are not allowed in the park are equipped radios, tape recorders, sleeping bags, luggage, bicycles, skateboards, roller skates and a refrigerator. The cars as strollers and coolers may be used with infant formula. Moreover it can not be placed outside of the food in the theme park, Knott's (or Soak City Water Park). Note that to be reviewed every backpacks, purses and bags at the entrance of the door. Isolated small refrigerators, no more than 1 "x 1" x 1 "only with water and / or sports drinks.

http://kbf-200905-www.knotts-com.cfpt2.cedarfair.com/public/visit/faq.cfm

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, he can. However, you can eat in the parking lot or raise your hand stamped and go somewhere else to eat. Most of the parks, it is not possible to food inside.

Teri said...

uh ... No, you can not. Of course, we know that ..... I think if you have children, you can have a snack for them. I've never been to Knott, but I went to other Cedar Fair parks and I think that their actions are similar.

The only way that this money be spent in the park.

hi said...

You want money for it. He knows he will not be hungry, and you are forced to buy their ridiculously overpriced food. If I remember correctly, was a bottle of water $ 3.00! I want to eat before leaving the park.

cooliogi... said...

Yes We Can! I was going there and my mother brought the food. And people say, nothing! You can not go for a meal on the mineral lines.

Post a Comment