Did anyone attend the Model Expo in Dallas this weekend?!? - dallas modeling expos
Ahh! I just had so much fun! Model Expo this weekend was great! I have 3 different call you back! im sooo excited! anyway, anyone know how to send free cards that have ever done for us? What is required to send in a large envelope? This weekend I was with my sister. They received no calls, but that's OK, because your back will be launched to our mailing campaign! it was great. I call on everybody wants to go thats participate in shaping the exhibition!
1 comment:
I went crazy in the Expo model agreement dallas.I was cool! I have met many brilliant people. My father was with me and SoSure it would represent a fraud and was surprised by the model, who once said, at 5 model agencies, they wanted me in Miami and New York. I must admit I am a little surprised me. And made on the cards, then I send. I'm going to send me as much as possible.I not really think that if I for the model of New York went out and said that everything would be free. AgNOR and Dwight is the BEST! It's unbelievable. All offices were promised at the Expo as a gift and everything I said was the fate that was Dwight AgNOR have in my corner. So we are at the top!
Post a Comment