Saturday, February 6, 2010

Wha Do Mini Spy Cameras Look Like Is A MINI A Gay Car For A HS Guy To Have???

Is a MINI a gay car for a HS guy to have??? - wha do mini spy cameras look like

I have almost 16 years and am a big fan of the Mini, Italian Job, hahaha. But PPL R bothers me to have a car, if I recommend driving the girls to school or not u for WHA boys aged 16 to less than 10 large (USADA), preferably about 6 large

20 comments:

Pouyan C said...

You get a mini for less than 10 years?
! BUY

It is not the brand, which, as it looks!

If a mini-red with white stripes, yes, it's like a child, but when you have a black border and black tinted windows and manual transmissions, while the 100% for a man!
And guess what? when you get older, about 22 to 23, all he wants is to buy a car, the girls love 'em!

vanman said...

My brother Billy was the macho man who was in high school, was the captain of the football team played basketball and baseball. Last year we went out and bought a new mini .................... And now, a long history, which is now in talks with a lisp, and show pink, love songs, which I do not know if hes gay, but it is clear that many friends and loves shopping

cloverye... said...

I do not know, MAN!

SuperBro... said...

Yes, it looks very gay.
Get a Hummer;]

Sean said...

No, it wouldnt be gay
The last time I checked cars no sex
And the cars werent a magnetic effect on other cars
Dude go ahead and get the vehicle you
This car, when people go to school with him Complications
You leave the car that you want to get ?????
These people are simply not enough commensence
They died at low
Get the car you want !!!!!

Finoman said...

Not gay at all ***. Vinyl Mini Coopers, but eat a lot of gas for its size, it can cause problems with the testing of emissions not have it (sure if you live in the state), and they arent really sure, so be ready to deal for the insurance . pay

anthony_... said...

I say buy what you are comfortable driving
and if you spend no more on the search for gas for the mini -
this is better than a beetle, and I saw a few guys drive them.

doubat90... said...

There's really little that the unit


However, the people issues that drive the car to have


have many options for less than 10 Greater use


You can create a sporty coupe or sedan used, perhaps?

((♫♥♪♫♥♪♫ Shivers ♫♥♪♫♥♪)) said...

First, I do not know where he got the idea that this is a girl car? The boys took Italian Job, is not it? Quit worry about what others think and think about what you do. They are very much later in the long run. This applies for life, buy a job, a car.

Char 1 said...

I think everyone who has combined a certain type of car with the power of the man "or" sexual orientaion "more serious title" car you want to buy! Driving a Hummer can impress your freinds, but not in the future, make your penis bigger!

Diplomat/Byrd Gang said...

yea man

sunovaaa said...

no
Not at all

if u like this car, so be it
assessing what others think

After high school,
Chance that you again people are probably very rare

Ellie said...

to try the mini-SUV. Thats really good.brand again.
Just get in dark blue and you're good to go.

bgee2001... said...

Yes, it is the gay of gay

Tammi D said...

Frankly, I do not understand how a car can be gay. To my knowledge, cars are almost asexual.

I'm sure if you ask, you can have many tips on what they say, the problems in the choice of the car.

Leprechaun of Jupiter said...

if u like it do not get. I pers and Toyota are super reliable, good mileage important things. Mini is cool, but ur friends to go out without their room, I have said, Toyota Corolla (still) in school friend, it was Viagra car for kids my reply was: "Hey Man U will walk away and stfu
:))

Leprechaun of Jupiter said...

if u like it do not get. I pers and Toyota are super reliable, good mileage important things. Mini is cool, but ur friends to go out without their room, I have said, Toyota Corolla (still) in school friend, it was Viagra car for kids my reply was: "Hey Man U will walk away and stfu
:))

chris2EM said...

A real units in a fucking car you want! Do not worry about what others think of you and your car.

tyler p said...

Of course, each girl will not say because the car loving girl. All the children say yes, because only girls would drive a car and not by her death. I would recommend if you go to take a driving school, as most boys his age, driving trucks and SUVs. If you do not really want is good, but I'm not first on my car. I get this beautiful animal http://www.autoblog.com/media/2006/04/fo ...

UCANTCME said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Post a Comment