Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Girl Removes Bra And Wedgie What Is The Name Of The Movie Were The Girl Is On A Table, In Bra And Panties, Blindfolded And Spanked?

What is the name of the movie were the girl is on a table, in bra and panties, blindfolded and spanked? - girl removes bra and wedgie

Scene 1: The girl lies on her stomach, blindfolded and wearing a pink bra and panties. The other girl (almost like a dominatrix) comes with a metal rod and a hook at the end. She strokes the girl with the cane and pulls her panties and bra to get rid of the hook. Then take a brush and whipped cream.

Scene: the same girl is in bed with her boyfriend and is on the bed. A rose placed on his chest and rubbed his hands over his chest. Out of the Rose and poured hot wax on his chest. He says it burns and gets scared. He says she needs to stay focused or something, and then try again.

Third, the scenes: the husband of the daughter ATA has the metal rod with a hook and took her underwear. The handcuffs were removed, removed the blindfold and said, "(his name (I do not know)) at home, I'm usually under control"
She replied, "are not at home"

4 comments:

Sandy S said...

I think it can be a series titled "Tying Up Gerald" the series "Bliss", broadcast on Showcase in Canada, and oxygen into the United States several years ago. The consequence of these scenes may Favorites Peter Wingfield, a handsome British actor, and I think the, the husband Gerald played. Unfortunately I can not remember the name of the female character ...

The first scene you describe is the wife of Gerald visit a professional dominatrix when she suspects that her husband is secretly saw himself as a way to understand the appeal could, in a game to see where the role an opinion. If I remember correctly, the episode was a very sensual, not "hardcore" as it goes, butmore erotic for what you do not sample.

Corey said...

They are so stupid.

Capoeira said...

I do not know, but I'm intrigued. :)

matt h said...

mate sounds like porn =] pornhub.com

Post a Comment