Jockstrap for football next year? - guy in jockstrap
I'm an offensive lineman and next year I will be playing football in eighth grade too. This will be my fifth year in football. Short-compression in the last four years I've used. Should I wear a piece of paper next year. Nobody else is wearing a jockstrap. What are the types to tell in the locker room?
1 comment:
I played football for 6 years, always wore a jockstrap/cup. About half the guys wore jocks/cups. I wouldn't risk it, it only takes one shot to the nuts to damage them.
The key is finding a comfortable cup, and there are a bunch of brands out there that aren't that good. I would recommend any of the following which are the most comfortable :
Under Armour® TurfGear™ Performance Jock with Cup Support
http://www.sportsunlimitedinc.com/ua0271.html
Shock Doctor Men's Ultra Supporter with Ultra Carbon Flex Cup
http://www.amazon.com/Shock-Doctor-Ultra-Supporter-Carbon/dp/B00181JJMU/ref=pd_sbs_a_2
Both of these go up to size XXL which a lot of big linemen need.
Hope that helps, and protect your boys!
Post a Comment