Headache after long sleep, how to manage? - headache after sleeping more than 12 hours
The weekend is usually more than 12 hours sleep after four months of May or more (when I get up after sleeping for a long time) I experienced headaches, but only for one days of the day (she slept more normal), but two weeks of two of its three days.
after a long sleep, I feel a headache all day, on the second day from 9:00 clock until 2 or 3 hours on the third day, and 9 p.m. to 12:00 clock and on another day, morning, its only up for breakfast, but with ingestion of tablets as well.
Last weekend I woke up once for 8 hours, pray for everything was normal, but after praying to bed and slept again is a dangerous, what he did.
Please help me.
2 comments:
Change ur sleep or remain as single Patten 9.30-7.30
It looks more than just a headache. You may have chronic sinus problems. You should see a doctor and explain everything.
Post a Comment