Friday, February 12, 2010

Pain In Arm When Sleeping On Memory Foam Does Anyone Experience Elbow Pain When Sleeping On A Memory Foam Bed?

Does anyone experience elbow pain when sleeping on a memory foam bed? - pain in arm when sleeping on memory foam

I slept on a bed of memory foam, and now I'm a pain in the elbow. The pain in my arm work and causes my hand numb.

3 comments:

HoyaDoc said...

sounds like the compression of the ulnar nerve. This is the nerve that runs along the inside of the elbow, commonly referred to as the bones of the "fun". Because it is so close to the skin, which can be easily irritated, causing pain and numbness in the forearm and hand in a finger.

I just wonder with the memory foam to start, but it was Tehran.

Kit-CAT said...

I thought it was me! My friends say I'm probably just sleep badly! But I know I am struck notbc! and when I woke up this morning, alas, not only does, but it was red!

sammy said...

No, but I'll give you a sore right leg!

Post a Comment